Optimise Your Indoor Garden’s Productivity with Fulvic Acid, AKA ‘Black Gold’
Vitalink Fulvic provides a rich source of Fulvic Acid – a type of organic matter, known as ‘black gold’, that’s found in extremely fertile soils. Fulvic assists plants by helping with the transport of nutrients, using up fertilisers as effectively as possible, which in turn increases yields, enhancing the overall productivity of your indoor garden.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- A highly cost-effective product that gets the job done
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Increases the productivity of your indoor garden
- “Piggy-backs” nutrients through the plant to where they are needed
- Gives faster growth, larger blooms and better quality harvests
- Used at a rate of 2.0ml per litre of nutrient solution
- Used throughout the grow and bloom stages, finishing just before the final flush
- Gets the best results when used alongside Vitalink nutrients and additives
Vitalink Fulvic Contains:
1 x 1 Litre bottle of Vitalink Fulvic.
How Vitalink Fulvic Works:
Vitalink Fulvic is a very effective plant improver for use right the way through your grow from cutting to harvest. Vitalink Fulvic is a source of fulvic acid which is a naturally occurring humate found in soils. It effectively “piggy-backs” nutrients into the plant and then transports them to where they are needed. Using Vitalink Fulvic will result in faster growth, bigger blooms and a better quality harvest.
Using Vitalink Fulvic:
Use Vitalink Fulvic right the way through the grow and bloom stages, finishing just before the final flush. Make up your nutrient solution/feed as normal and then add Vitalink Fulvic at the rate of 2ml/Litre and mix well. To use Vitalink Fulvic as a foliar-feed, mix 10ml/Litre to water and mix well. Using a fine-spray, apply thoroughly to the tops and undersides of leaves. Please note that foliar feeds should be sprayed during the lights-off period to avoid issues with leaf burn.