Fattens Out Fruits During the Second to Last Week
Finale brings out the very best in fruits during the second to last week of the flowering stages, ramping up essential oil production while helping the plant to use up remaining nitrogen sources. These properties have a dramatic effect on the flavour, aroma, density and weight of the end product. Because it’s only used for the week prior to the final flush, one bottle goes a very long way, making it a highly cost-effective way of increasing your indoor garden’s productivity.
- Vitalink – one of the titans of the growing industry
- A highly cost-effective product that gets the job done
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Pushes plants to their limits during the later flowering stages
- Increases yield by delivering an optimal nutrient ratio
- Helps plants to use up nitrogen before harvest
- Ramps up the production of essential oils
- Replaces base nutrients for one week, just before the flush
- One bottle goes a long way
- Used at 3.0ml – 4.0ml per litre
- Equally effective in any medium or system
1 x 250ml bottle of Vitalink Finale
As mentioned previously, Finale has been formulated for use during the second to last week of the flowering cycle, just before the final flush. Use it at a rate of 3.0ml – 4.0ml per litre instead of your base nutrient. A copy of the new Vitalink feed chart can be found under the attachments tab, just above this description.