pH control is essential in a hydroponic system
Plants in hydroponic systems function best with a nutrient solution pH of between 5.8 up to 6.2.
Growth Technology has a full range of control solutions, essential for the proper management of nutrients in hydroponic systems. These products are manufactured using the purest and most concentrated sources available.
- Bottled in black and red – the internationally accepted packaging colours for aggressive liquids.
- Full compliance with all health and safety regulations.
Growth Technology pH DOWN contains orthophosphoric acid (H3PO4). The concentration is 81%, which is very strong so handle with care. Some other products on the market are considerably weaker, so check the concentration before buying. This is a very dense liquid and should feel much heavier than water.
Health & Safety:
This liquid needs safe and careful handling:
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
- Always store in locked cupboards
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before use