CANNA Terra Professional
- Exclusive, high value organic ingredients such as airy peat moss free from diseases
- These ingredients also promote and ensure exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems
- Higher yields. Faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production
These characteristics and more make CANNA Terra Professional highly suitable for growing plants.
Directions of Use
Loosen the CANNA Terra Professional and fill the pots, compressing the medium slightly, and add water until a little begins to drain through and then place the plant in the CANNA Terra Professional.
Depending on the size of the pot, growing conditions and the plant’s growth stage, adjust the amount of water given to the needs of the plant in question. Under normal conditions, adult plants evaporate 4-6 litres of moisture a day, per m2.
For larger plants, use 5 litre pots or larger, hence the larger the pot, the more constant the root environment will be. If you use run-to-waste, make sure that there’s sufficient drainage, and you may want to place a thin layer of hydro-granules in the bottom of the pot for air and drainage.
Terra Professional is a product, homogenous in structure, as well as being natural and free of harmful viruses and soil diseases.
Terra Professional has a complex water/air system that creates conditions ideal for virtually every form of cultivation. CANNA Terra Professional makes an excellent potting mix improver.
CANNA Terra Professional’s plastic packaging material is 100% recyclable.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to temperatures below 4°C