Benefits of CANNA RHIZOTONIC:
- Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
Besides stimulating root growth on plants that are already rooted, RHIZOTONIC also stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth, thus providing beautiful, strong white roots.
- Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
- Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant.
Good results start with a healthy plant. Because RHIZOTONIC stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant. This is especially important during the first weeks of a plant’s life, since young plants are the most vulnerable. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to diseases and promotes its inner and outer strength.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with RHIZOTONIC. Such stress situations could for example occur during transport and re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
Furthermore, RHIZOTONIC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertiliser tanks.
RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting mix and hydro culture. You can use it during the whole growth cycle. From seed to harvest!
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)
- Spray the cultivation medium 1-6 times daily. Spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
- When re-potting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- Set the pH of the nutrient reservoir after adding RHIZOTONIC as it will slightly increase the pH
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate and the plant
- RHIZOTONIC is 100% vegetable-based and suitable for all growing media like potting mix, coco and hydroponics
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.