CANNA Coco Professional Plus
- Is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- Is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- Has a complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- Contains a special mould (Trichoderma) that protects the plants against soil diseases, and can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus = R.H.P. quality
CANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 100% coco flakes, and contains specially selected prime Indian coconuts form the base for CANNA Coco Professional Plus. Not touching the outdoor ground in the complete production process ensures the end product is free of weeds or soil diseases. Washed in fresh water means no salts are present. This makes it the best growing medium of the future.
The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product’s quality.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus carries the strictest R.H.P. quality mark. Actually, the quality of this product goes well beyond the R.H.P. standard. In short, the R.H.P. quality mark means that the product is free of weeds. The R.H.P. inspection is not limited to the finished product but covers the sourcing and processing of raw materials all the way to the bag.
CANNA’s buffering process allows us to ‘pre-program’ the medium to a certain age. This ensures you get the same consistent, high quality material time after time.
Quality cleaned and pre-treated coco coir ideal for pot culture or other bulk uses. Coco Professional Plus is buffered and contains Trichoderma which is a beneficial fungus which will feed off any nasty pathogens that may come into contact with your crop. Very easy-to-use and gives great results.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus
Coco Professional Plus is a top quality coco product that more than meets the strictest RHP standards. It distinguishes itself from other coco substrates by using first class raw materials and having optimum structure and purity. Consists of 45% wood cellulose and this ensures the physical characteristics are retained for a long time. The water/air ratio is 73%/23%. As well as this, a special procedure is followed for rinsing and buffering the coco flakes which are tuned to the needs of plants. This is necessary for achieving ideal growing conditions in the substrate so that the plant can develop optimally from the start of cultivation.
Use pots of at least 5 litres, thus meaning that the larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be.
Use Coco Professional Plus in combination with the fertilisers from CANNA’s COCO range.
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
- 100% natural product, made from coco
- Contents 50 L