Cultilène rockwool cubes enhance successful germination
Cultilène rockwool cubes are available in numerous shapes and dimensions.
In every case you can be assured of:
– homogeneity and reliability in accordance with the highest standards;
– uniform emergence and plant growth;
– optimal air/water balance in the plugs;
– excellent firmness and shape retention;
– outstanding processibility and contact with the propagation block.
Structure of nature
Stone wool substrate is a genuine natural product made from volcanic rock, or basalt. Using the latest technologies, the basalt is heated and spun in several directions. This gives it its unique fibre structure. This special ‘X-fibre structure’ is characterised by fibres that run in all directions. One advantage of this structure is it facilitates better root distribution throughout the entire slab, as does natural soil. It also encourages the growth of more hair roots in the top part of the slab, which allows the plants to absorb more nutrients.