LightHouse LITE is the budget tent, for the grower who wants no frills. It offers a simple, lightweight frame that incorporates nylon corners, but still has multiple choices of ducting and cable glands all with double seals.
The attention to detail in the design of the LightHouse range extends through both the premium LightHouse MAX and the budget LightHouse LITE.
Both benefit from a new reflective material called ULTRALUX, which offers up to 30% higher reflectivity over traditional products, while the Tivax zips fitted to all doors have proven ability to offer a quality seal when closed.
LightHouse LITE Core Specification:
• Tri Layer 210 Denier material with the special LightHouse ULTRALUX reflective liner
• Quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging
• Main frame made from 16 mm steel poles with welded metal corners
• One piece waterproof insert tray
• All outlets for air and cables are double lined and light-tight with Pull toggles on each lining
• 2 x filter straps
• Door clips on all doors for fastening when open
Extraction is through the roof with a 250 mm (10”) sock
2 x inline 250 mm (10”) socks for use with air-cooled lighting
2 x low level passive air vents with fine (anti-mite) mesh.
Also includes light proof covers for when not in use.
1 x intake vent with 250 mm (10″) Sock
Ideal for use as a drying storage environment when used with the LightHouse DryNet
For single lamp set up – 400 W HID
Recommended minimum extraction fan size – 100 mm (4″)